Receiving & making payment through Payoneer is too easy, simple & free. In this post, I’m going to share with you a detailed guide on how you can receive or make payments to your clients worldwide free of cost without any hidden charges.
Payoneer is basically one of the best Paypal alternatives (Also Offering $25 Sign Up Bonus) & online payment transferring solution for affiliates, bloggers, freelancers & for businesses owners. Payoneer is a low-cost company but they have another super appreciable feature that allows to make payment or/and request payment from other Payoneer accounts holders free of cost. In order to learn the steps, you’ll need to get a Payoneer account. If you have already got an account & MasterCard, then follow the below steps. For more info about Payoneer, Please read its FAQs post here.
Quick To Go
How To Receive [Request Payments]?
- First of all, log into your Payoneer account.
- Under the “Receive” menu, click on “Request a Payment”.
- Under the “Payment Details”, fill in the form with accurate details & click on Send.
- Email regarding your payment request on your behalf will be sent to the company or client & the company or client will then be able to send your payment to you.
Note: If your company or client doesn’t have any Payoneer account then still, he or the company will receive the email to pay you the money either by creating a new Payoneer account, paying through Credit Card (Visa Card, MasterCard) or Local Bank Transfers.
How To Make Payments Through Payoneer?
If you want to make payment to other users, clients or companies then please follow the below simple steps on making payment through Payoneer account.
- First of all, Log into your Payoneer account.
- Under the “Pay” menu, Click on “Make A Payment”.
- Enter the Recipient email, Amount & type other details & lastly, click “Next”.
- Now, follow all the steps & you’ll be able to make payments easily free of cost.
Hope this small guide helped you. Please share your ideas, comments, experience with Payoneer in the comments form below. Also, You can leave a review about Payoneer Here.